Wednesday, April 03, 2013

How Gaming Helps

Now, this all defers with people depending on what they enjoy doing. I myself enjoy playing video games or card games... games in general. When I feel stressed or just want to get my mind off everything and have run out of new anime episodes, I honestly go back to my roots and think of one of my favorite past-times -- Yu-Gi-Oh.

The game has definitely evolved so much and no longer need to purchase cards in order to have a quick game. Everything can be done online, just like everything else with our quickly advancing era, providing us more convenient ways to essentially do everything at our fingertips. For those that plays the card game Yu-Gi-Oh and doesn't know about the website "Dueling Network (DN)" -- YOU'RE MISSING OUT! DN gives you access to the game's database of all the cards and easily lets you play the game with other users to test the deck before purchasing it. Now, I won't go into detail on how it works, but I can honestly say that I myself go on it once in a while in order to get my mind off stressful things before I overwhelm myself.

Don't get me wrong, the game DOES become ridiculous with the handful of bored immature kids here and there who are just looking for trouble, but when dodging those "trolls", the game becomes fun -- especially when you're winning ;) haha! Come on, who doesn't LOVE winning?

Playing a game in general distracts you from everything stressful and gives you a quick entertaining relief. It's a mixture of strategy (to get your mind off things) and social interaction (whether it's with other users or the game itself when playing an RPG game).

Try it sometime! Play a game! If you want to try Dueling Network, feel free to click the link below:
http://www.duelingnetwork.com/
Feel free to add me as a friend sometime and catch me online! I never usually turn down a game unless I'm busy doing something! ^_^
User: audreytan


Have fun and relax!
-A.T.

3 comments:

  1. Well, I must admit personally, that i agree. Gaming is a definite tool that can help with feeling better. I myself play umvc3 alot, (soon to also include injustice) and I'm training everyday with the goal of going to EVO and playing alongside some close friends. Gaming itself as you have said allows the person to "zone out" and strategize. Its a wonderful thing in that regard but at the same time it shouldn't be your only tool of release as then you will become enveloped in it and it will be your only way to relieve stress. Any who I hope I don't creep people out by posting on this blog as a first time visitor, but if you want to add me on dueling network my user name is marit lage or on xboxlive shoot my account lachek a message and I'll clear some room on my friends list for you!

    Any who I hope my post contributes well to whomever reads this, and I hope that you have a great day!

    PS. A.T. You have been challenged to a duel sometime :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great response and I certainly encourage more people to voice their own thoughts regarding it, so I thank you. I wish you all the best with competing with EVO! That's definitely something worth making a goal towards, just the trip to the event itself would be something I'd want to do one day.

      Definitely, add me on DN and shoot me a message any time for a game! I accept your challenge ;) Thanks so much for this, you made my day! =)

      A.T.

      Delete
  2. I never thought that I was invincible to STD s or pregnancy or anything else parents warn their kids about. I just didn’t think about it. I was in a monogamous relationship and thought that I asked the right questions.  We even talked about marriage Scary.  During that time I was in college and donated blood on a regular basis in efforts to help others when I could. As you may know, each donation is tested.  Well, on July 6th I had a meeting with a Red Cross representative and was told that I had HIV. “What went through your mind when you heard that "Rose" Good question reader! To be honest, I thought my life was over, that I would ever find love, get married, have children or anything normal. Lucky for me I have an amazing support system.  My family supported me then as well. who helped me in search of cure through the media.there we saw a good testimony of sister 'Kate' about the good work of Dr Akhigbe natural herbal medicine cure.then I copied his email address and contacted him. A good herbalist doctor with a good heart, he is kind, loving and caring. He replied back to my message and told me what to do. It after a week the doctor sent me my herbal medicine and instructed me how to take it.Yes it worked very well, after drinking it I went to the hospital for another test and everything turned negative. What a wonderful testimony I can never forget in my life. Dr Akhigbe is a man who gave me a life to live happily forever so all I want you all to believe and know that cure of HIV is real and herbs is a powerful medicine and it works and heals.  Dr Akhigbe also used his herbal medicine to cure diseases like:   HERPES, DIABETES, SCABIES, HEPATITIS A/B, STROKE, CANCER, ALS, TUBERCULOSIS, ASTHMA, PENIS ENLARGEMENT, MALARIA, LUPUS, DEPRESSION, HIV/AIDS, EPILEPSY, BACTERIAL, DIARRHEA, HEART DISEASES, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, PARKINSON'S, ALZHEIMER, HUMAN PAPILLOMAVIRUS, BACTERIAL VAGINOSIS, SCHIZOPHRENIA, JOINT PAIN, STOMACH PAIN, CHROME DISEASES, CHLAMYDIA, THYROID, MAR BURG DISEASES, MENINGITIS, ARTHRITIS, BODY WEAK, SMALLPOX, DENGUE, FEVER, CURBS, CHANCRE, ETC.   You are there and you find yourself in any of these situations, kindly contact Dr Akhigbe now to help you get rid of it. Here is his email address:
       drrealakhigbe@gmail.com      or you can write to him on whats app with his phone number:   +2349010754824.
      My appreciation is to share his testimony for the world to know the good work Dr Akhigbe has done for me and he will do the same for you.
       

    ReplyDelete